For all you Chinese food lovers here is a simple healthy version of Asian fried rice! You can add any type of meat of you choose and add extra veggies if you like!
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower
- 2 dried Thai Peppers
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 peeled and chopped cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 c green beans
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Carb-free sweetener to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- Hot sauce to taste
- Grate the cauliflower on the largest setting of the grater.
- Add the sesame oil and Thai chilies to the pan and heat for about a minute.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for about another minute.
- Add the chicken and remaining vegetables, except the cauliflower, and stir fry until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the cauliflower and the remaining ingredients, including the beaten egg, and stir fry until the cauliflower is cooked but still firm to the bite.
- Add hot sauce to taste, adjust the seasoning and sweetener, and serve.