With the Christchurch Gluten Free and Allergy Show just around the corner I thought it would be appropriate to post up a GF recipe today! This one is super delicious and with only a few ingredients is really easy to make and reheat too!
- 3 cups broccoli, steamed & finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Make sure to dry the broccoli with paper towel as best you can, without mashing it. Using your hands, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Heat a non-stick pan on medium high. When it gets hot, use an ice cream scooper (or whatever spoon you have) to place mixture on the pan. Slightly flatten each fritter with the spatula. Cook on LOW HEAT for 5 minutes on each side (like pancakes). You can also bake them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet at 400 F. for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Recipe yields 9 fritters.
Remember to visit the CHCH Gluten Free and Allergy Show (Details Below)!
CHRISTCHURCH 1-2 November 2014,
Pioneer Recreation & Sport Centre, 75 Lyttelton St, Spreydon