Todays recipe is something that we at EP are dying to try out! This Low Carb Caramel Pecan Cheesecake sounds delicious! If you need a something to satisfy your sweet tooth- try this one out!
- 8 oz cream cheese (lite) , room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon caramel flavouring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/16 teaspoon white stevia powder or other sweetener to taste (2 packets)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and caramel until well blended.
- Switch to the whips and add the cream.
- Whip until the consistency is thick, dense, and creamy.
- Add the stevia or other sweetener and adjust until it’s the way you like it.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the pecans and the salt, then add the butter. Mix until well blended.
- Reserve a tablespoon or two for the topping.
- Press 1 tablespoonful of the nut mixture in the bottom of each of 4 custard cups or 6 small wide mouth jelly jars.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each cup.
- Smooth the top and sprinkle with the reserved nut mixture.
- Chill for at least 4 hours-6 hours